Leaf Blower Service
- Check compression on engine
- Replace spark plug
- Clean or replace air filter
- run engine and adjust carburetor as needed
- Inspect engine cooling fan for damaged or missing fins
- Inspect and clean the muffler’s spark arrest screen if necessary (only on mufflers with a catalytic converter).
- Flush the fuel tank of old gasoline. Refill with fresh gasoline and add a fuel stabilizer.
- Inspect the fan blades on the flywheel.
- Clean the exterior surfaces of the blower.
- Check that the throttle lock and the throttle trigger function in a safe manner.
- Check that the stop switch works properly.
- Make sure all nuts and screws are properly tightened.
- Check that all the housings are free of cracks.
- Inspect the condition of the starter device, the starter cord, and the tensioning spring.
- Check that none of the anti-vibration mountings are damaged.
- Inspect the condition of the air intake at the starter device.
- Inspect the outside of the carburetor and the space around it.
- Inspect the fuel filter and the fuel lines.
- Inspect all the cables and the connections.
Any additional parts or labor required to complete the service or repair will be billed at our regular rates