- Replace spark plug
- Clean the outside of the machine.
- Make sure the harness is not damaged.(if equipped)
- Make sure the throttle trigger lock and the throttle function correctly
- Check that the stop switch functions.
- Check that the cutting head does not rotate while idling.
- Clean the air filter. Replace if necessary.
- Check that the guard is undamaged and not cracked.
- Check that the trimmer head is undamaged and not cracked.
- Check that the locking nut is tight.
- Check that all nuts and screws are tightened.
- Inspect the starter, the starter cord and the return spring.
- Inspect the vibration damping elements for damage.
- Clean the outside of the spark plug.
- Clean the cooling fins on the flywheel.
- Clean or replace the muffler’s spark arrest screen (not on mufflers with a catalytic converter).
- Clean the carburetor area
- Clean the cooling fins on the cylinder and check that the air intake in the starter unit is not blocked.
- Check that the angel gear is filled with grease. (If equipped)
- Clean the fuel tank.
- Clean the carburetor and the area surrounding it.
- Clean the fan and the area around it.
- Inspect the fuel filter and the fuel lines
- Check all cables and connections.
- Check the clutch, clutch springs and the clutch drum with regard to wear.
Any additional parts or labor required to complete the service or repair will be billed at our regular rates